Suede on one side, smooth leather on the other, all in a practical setup for easier maintenance. Moreover, due to the undyed version, the shoes support a responsible approach to leather processing. The soft and pliable unlined upper embedded in a light and stable outsole ensure natural ergonomic comfort. Handmade production in small series as well as carefully selected materials and components guarantee long-lasting quality.
– premium undyed and unlined “reversed” leather with hydrophobic treatment in GORE standard from responsible production in the EU
– light and stable outsole made of recycled microporous foam
– durable TPU at the bottom with illustrations of Prague/Czechia
– additional cushioning of the insole
– textile webbing loop at the heel
PÁR sneakers are designed to be as simple as possible, yet naturally comfortable. There is nothing unnecessary on them. All structural elements are intentionally revealed and each of them helps to shape the sneakers' timeless functional aesthetics and unique character. This minimalism, which is not just a matter of style, but of the whole concept and approach to production and consumption, resonates with the entire PÁR label.
- Color: grey
- Intended for: unisex
- Upper: premium "reversed" leather
- Lining: no lining
- Insole: removable insoles made of patented PORON® microporous foam with antibacterial treatment
- Outsole: light microporous foam with durable TPU layer
- Shoe laces: black with white ends
- Recommendation: as part of regular maintenance remove dirt with a cleaning brush and use a quality waterproofer
- Design: PÁR & Eliška Horčíková