Rough and durable outside, finest grain leather inside. The soft and pliable upper made of premium reversed leather without lining is breathable and fits even sock-less. It is embedded in a stable outsole made of extra light microporous foam, which ensures fresh and natural ergonomic comfort. The elegant moccasin construction together with the dynamic silhouette of the sneakers outsole gives the shoes unique character. Handmade production in small series as well as carefully selected materials and components from the EU guarantee long-lasting quality.
– soft and pliable upper without lining
– extra light stable outsole
– durable TPU at the bottom with illustrations of Prague/Czechia
– leather heel strap
PÁR sneakers do not compromise between comfort, functionality and style. There is nothing unnecessary on them. All structural elements are intentionally revealed and each of them helps to shape the sneakers' timeless functional aesthetics and unique character. This minimalism, which is not just a matter of style, but of the whole concept and approach to production and consumption, resonates with the entire PÁR label.
- Intended for: unisex
- Upper: premium "reversed" leather
- Insole: premium reversed full grain leather
- Lining: no lining
- Outsole: light microporous foam with durable TPU layer
- Shoe laces: 100% PES with hydrophobic treatment, black-orange brindle with black ends
- Design: PÁR & Eliška Horčíková