Neutral off-white fits for anything. The soft and pliable suede upper without lining is embedded in a stable outsole made of extra light microporous foam, which ensures breathability and natural ergonomic comfort. The elegant moccasin construction together with the dynamic silhouette of the sneakers outsole gives the shoes unique character. Handmade production in small series as well as carefully selected materials and components from the EU guarantee long-lasting quality.
– soft and pliable suede upper without lining
– extra light stable outsole
– durable TPU at the bottom with illustrations of Prague/Czechia
– textile heel strap
PÁR sneakers are designed to be most simple yet as comfortable as possible. There is nothing unnecessary on them. All structural elements are intentionally revealed and each of them helps to shape the timeless functional aesthetics. This minimalism, which is not just a matter of style, but of the whole concept and approach to production and consumption, resonates with the entire PÁR label.
- Color: grey
- Intended for: unisex
- Upper: suede split
- Lining: doubled material at the heel, no lining
- Outsole: lightweight EVA with durable TPU layer
- Shoe laces: black with black ends
- Design: PÁR & Eliška Horčíková