The most radical shoes in town. The soft and pliable suede upper without lining is embedded in a stable outsole made of extra light microporous foam, which ensures fresh and natural ergonomic comfort. The elegant moccasin construction together with the dynamic silhouette of the sneakers outsole gives the shoes unique character. Handmade production and carefully selected materials and components from the EU are a guarantee of long-lasting quality.
– soft and pliable suede upper without lining
– extra light stable outsole
– durable TPU at the bottom with illustrations of Prague/Czechia
– textile loop at the heel
PÁR sneakers are designed to make walking as true as possible. They are sewn without lining to enhance the natural features of leather. They don't need any additional padding or stiffening, there is nothing unnecessary on them. All structural elements are intentionally revealed and each of them helps to shape the timeless functional aesthetics. This minimalism, which is not just a matter of style, but of the whole concept and approach to production and consumption, resonates with the entire PÁR label.
- Intended for: unisex
- Upper: suede with colorfast treatment
- Insole: suede with colorfast treatment (zero-waste)
- Lining: doubled material at the heel, no lining
- Outsole: orthopedically slightly shaped light and soft microporous foam with durable TPU layer
- Shoe laces: 100% PES with hydrophobic treatment, white with black ends
- Recommendation: although the used materials are specially treated and are designated for unlined footwear, the color may leak; to prevent staining, we recommend wearing dark socks
- Design: PÁR & Eliška Horčíková