The most radical sneakers in town. The soft and pliable suede upper is embedded in a stable outsole made of extra light microporous foam, which ensures fresh and natural ergonomic comfort. Handmade production in small series as well as carefully selected local materials and components guarantee responsible approach and long-lasting quality.
– soft and pliable suede upper with water repellent treatment
– lining made of functional microfibre with thermoregulatory properties
– extra light stable outsole
– durable TPU at the bottom with illustrations of Prague/Czechia
– textile heel strap
PÁR sneakers do not compromise between comfort, functionality and style. There is nothing unnecessary on them. All structural elements are intentionally revealed and each of them helps to shape the timeless functional aesthetics. This minimalism, which is not just a matter of style, but of the whole concept and approach to production and consumption, resonates with the entire PÁR label.
- Intended for: unisex
- Upper: suede split with water repellent treatment
- Insole: removable insoles made of patented PORON® microporous foam with antibacterial treatment
- Lining: functional microfibre with thermoregulatory properties
- Outsole: light microporous foam with durable TPU layer
- Shoe laces: 100% PES with hydrophobic treatment, white with black ends
- Recommendation: as part of regular maintenance remove dirt with a cleaning brush and use a quality waterproofer
- Design: PÁR & Eliška Horčíková